Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwich
Vie de France Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1. Place frozen cookie dough on tray (in even pairs) and defrost 15 minutes.
2. For each pair, use your thumb and make a deep imprint in the center of 1 cookie. Cut the other cookie in half.
3. Fill imprint with peanut butter and place 1/2 cookie on top covering the peanut butter.
4. Bake in pre-heated oven: Convection oven 325°F 14-16 minutes OR Rack oven 350°F 17-19 minutes.
5. Let cool on tray 15 minutes. (Save other half cookie for next cookie sandwich)