Any Vie de France Cookie Dough
1. Preheat convection oven to 325°F (or rack or deck oven 350°F).
2. Using a mini muffin tray, apply spray release into center of each cup.
3. Cut frozen cookies into quarters. Drop one piece into each muffin cup.
4. Bake in convection oven 12-14 minutes (rack or deck oven 14-16 minutes). If needed adjust the temperature, not the time.
5. Let cool in tray 10 to 12 minutes (not longer, bites will stick to tray). As an alternative, you can simply cut the frozen pucks in half and place directly on the baking tray and follow the same baking instructions.