Pull Apart Sheet Pan Sliders
Makes: 36-50 Sliders
(Cost per slider approximately .35¢, cost per sheet pan $15.50)
VDFY#8155 Smoked Paprika Asiago Pull Apart Breadsticks – 10 (not separated)
Or any other flavor of VDFY Pull Apart Breadsticks
8 ounces thinly sliced ham
4 ounces sliced cheese such as Havarti, Cheddar, Swiss, or Provolone
2-3 ounces Cream Cheese Spread – Garden Vegetable or Chive & Onion
1 stick unsalted butter
2 tbsp. finely chopped onion or shallots
1 tbsp. chopped garlic
2 tbsp. chopped parsley
Melt butter in small saucepan and add all other ingredients, bring to boil and set aside.
1. Slice Pull Apart breadsticks in half horizontally without separating them. Pile slices of ham on the bottom half, top with slices of cheese. Spread Cream Cheese Spread on cut side of top half of Pull Aparts. Close.
2. Cut apart each Breadstick with a knife. Cut each Breadstick into 4 or 5 equal mini sandwich squares.
3. Arrange cut breadsticks on a parchment lined 9X13 sheet pan (1/4 sheet pan), spacing just slightly but filling the sheet pan completely. Brush or drizzle tops with melted butter mixture.
4. Bake Sheet Pan Sliders in preheated oven (375°) for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and tops are starting to brown.
5. These can be prepared in advance through steps 3, baking just before serving.
Bon appétit from Vie de France!